- Steel slag sand is a byproduct of steel manufacturing that is produced when iron ore is
melted and converted into steel.
- Steel slag sand, is a granular material that can be used in a variety of applications,
including construction and road building.
- Steel slag sand has a number of advantages over traditional sand and other
- It is cheaper and more environmentally friendly to produce, and it is also highly durable
and resistant to weathering and erosion.
- Steel slag sand can be used to replace natural sand and other materials that are in short
supply, helping to conserve natural resources and reduce the environmental impact of